Senin, 12 Juli 2010

Chapter 29 : Fight For Love

July 5, 2010

For those who falls in love :

Yes, I am in love.

The writer of this blog is falling in love =)

Duluuu banget, waktu jaman masih gendutan dikit dan facebook (FS boro-boro) belum ada, saya rajin baca blog binan indo dan pasangannya yang sampe sekarang hepi di Texas sana.

They made fusion-sushi together, jogging together, anything together.

I was soo envy the writer! I feel like that thing won’t ever happen to me.

I mean … Me? Please!! I was 80kilos with fugly hair-do and still confused about my sexual-preferences. Dulu nangis-nangis kenapa saya kok suka cowo. Sekarang malah gembor-gembor bangga jadi binan. =p

Saya sudah jadi lajang jalang dua tahun setelah putus dari pacar pertama saya. Belasan date dan belasan kesempatan mencoba dengan orang lain. Paling lama? Dua bulan bersama, abis itu bubye. Ilang feeling. How could I be so heartless, yah?

And BOOM !! He appears =)

Dia hadir disaat saya berhenti mengejar. Berhenti berharap. Dan menerima keadaan.

Maybe ZEN was right, u just have to be slow down and everything you are chasing will come around to catch you.

Jadi intinya. Diam saja. Bahkan dalam diam, tangan-tangan tak terlihat itu tetap bekerja. Cetak biru kita sudah di-set sama yang dilangit sana.

He melts me. He neutralizes me. He's a crush. He’s a crash !!

“Don't find love, let love finds you. That's why it's
 called falling in love, because you don't force 
yourself to fall, you just fall..” oceh saya pada Keith dan Cyrrus suatu hari.

For once, stop looking for love. It will find you when you need it most. You wont find it when you look. When you look, your looking all the wrong places and your looking because you’re obsessed. Stop looking. It will find you.

And now, whenever I read those blogs about the 'perfect guy', I smile to myself because I know that I already have him.

For those who gave up for love :

I’ve been in this situation. My heart being broken by someone, then, instead of healing my pain, I decide to break many hearts. Yes it’s fun, but what you got? Being top bitch only fun when u got victim.

Saya sendiri juga jadi skeptic dan sarkas soal cinta. LOVE? THERE’S NO SUCH THING LIKE THAT !!

There are times that I miss the feeling of being in love. But each time I recall how much it hurts.. 
I’d rather choose to miss it 
than to feel it again ...

Everyone says LOVE HURTS, but that's not true.

Loneliness hurts. Cheating hurts. Rejectionhurts.Deception hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone gets this thing confused with LOVE.

But in reality, Love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again.

Everyone in life is going to hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.

And don’t ever tell me that you are lonely because you can’t find any love.

Are u blind? You can find love in family, friends, even your own pillow!

For those who fights for love:

What do you do when someone stops loving you?

Well, you cry a little and then you wait for the sun to come out. It always does.

Don’t worry! Everyone is irreplaceable. One down, hundreds to go, people!

And please, stop wasting your time looking for the perfect lover but instead, you can create a perfect love. Sometimes, all you have to do is shut up and holding your couple’s hands.

Once again, stop doing anything, sit together then smile to him. Kenapa banyak orang putus setelah bertengkar? Karena mereka tidak tahu cara duduk bersama dan berbicara apa yang error dalam hubungan mereka.

So, Yes. Fight for what are you believe in. Stop collecting stones around you while a big diamond is in front of you, people =)

--

Ps: for My dear-dear : I don't know much 
about love, but I'll spend lifetime learning with you.

Happy 1st anniversary =)

By. C

4 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Its weird.. How people always intertwined by love (and its problem)

Wonder is there any power greater than the divine power of love.

-joe-

Anonim mengatakan...

Nice, first of all - what I would love to do first, is apologize, when I messaged you weeks ago - didn't realize that you were in a relationship.

And then now, about your blog.

You definitely have a voice and have something to say. And you have to say it, write a book.

When I was 15 (over 15 years ago) I had a voice, I was articulate and my voice mattered. And then heartbreak, a death of someone close to me, school, homophobic parents and my own tendency to give in to impulsive that was generally self-destructive killed that voice.

Now Thirdly:
about chapter 29. I only have what I picked up over the years to have.

Love heals and soothes your soul. When you are committed to someone and choose to stay together when the passion runs out, don't worry It will flow back again into the relationship. Two people will fall in love on each other over and over again in their lifetime, don't believe me, look at our parents. My grandparents before their death moved into the same bedroom and house again after 22 years apart.

So love and relationship is a living and dynamic thing that needs to be fed and maintained, so it takes work and effort on both sides, when one sides stop working the other have to pick up the slack until they both work together again, if one side stop working on it too long the relationship will die. REMEMBER the key word is work and effort not ORDEAL and TORTURE.

God Bless you and your dear dear, I hope and pray that we will read posts about the 2nd Anniversary post, your first holiday to europe together, you moving in and buying a house together and maybe someday a book about how did you all do it.

Peter mengatakan...

you are gifted with words my friend... keep it up

Anonim mengatakan...

Somehow I keep reading this topic over and over..
And somehow,
It always soothe and harmonize my heart every time I miss him

Things get worst chris.. And I'm clueless hahaha

Anyway,
Good luck with ur hubby
Distance doesn't matter, communication does :)

And this is a quote I made myself for u and ur dear dear

I may never get to see you as often as I like
I may not get to hold you in my arms all night long
But deep inside my heart I know,
You're the one that I LOVE and I can't NEVER let you go

-joe-